Next Step Apprenticeships

 
Ruth- Level 5 Coaching Professional Apprenticeship



Hello, I’m Ruth!

I am currently completing my Level 5 Coaching Professional Apprenticeship with BPP. My job role at Devon County Council is a Training and Education Advisor in the Workforce Development Team for Integrated Adult Social Care. I have been employed with Devon County Council for the last 5 years. I previously worked in the Reaching For Independence Team as an enabler supporting adults in the community. I moved roles to the Workforce Development Team to support with training and education for social care providers.


I have always had a passion for supporting and developing others to be the best that they can be, which is why I decided to take my own advice and progress my education through an apprenticeship!


I started my Level 5 Coaching Professional Apprenticeship with BPP in January 2023. Going back into education has meant changing my mindset back to managing assignments, deadlines and balancing both work and study. However, I’ve been very supported by my line manager and at BPP through this transition and support going forwards. The apprenticeship has developed my skills and pushed what I thought I was capable of. I have seen the benefits in all areas of my personal and professional work life.

 

I am excited for the future where this apprenticeship will take me. My aim is to promote the benefits of coaching and become an ambassador for coaching within Integrated Adult Social Care and in Devon County Council.


Ruth

Workforce Development Advisor Training and Education 

 Twitter | Facebook Website Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts